Flu Clinic 2020-2021
Flu clinics are different this year because of Coronavirus. You will have a booked appointment for your flu jabs. We need to maintain a safe distance between staff and patients. There will be tents outside to seat some people.
Vaccination stocks are coming in batches, so we will invite you according to availability.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you have symptoms of coronavirus.
- Please come in only if you have been given a time slot to attend. You will be turned away if you do not have a booked appointment.
- Please do not come too early or late as car park will be full. Please consider walking or parking outside on the side roads as it might get very busy.
- Please arrive within the time slot you have been given
- Please wear a mask when you come to the flu clinic
- Please wear a short sleeved shirt and a coat which is easily removable
- This clinic is for flu vaccination only. If you have any urgent medical problems please contact 111 as you would on a Saturday
- If you are too frail to walk in (e.g-you need assistance to walk in or use a zimmer frame), please part in the front of the surgery. Please stay in the car and alert one of the staff and one of the clinicians will come in and give you your jab in the car. Please ask the driver to turn off the engine and apply handbrake. Make sure all occupants of the car are wearing masks.
- Unfortunately we are not able to move your time slot for your flu jab. If you are not able to make it we will send you an appointment for an alternative date.
- If you are bedbound and are unable to make it to the clinic, we will make arrangements for you to have the flu jab at home at another time.
What to tell your children about coronavirus. Watch this useful video. Corona virus explained (for children)
Visit us on Facebook
Please see our home page for news on Flu jabs.
Statement of purpose
SCAM ALERT cervical screening